WNY homeowners understand how frustrating it can be to start your morning with a cold shower, with Vio Plumbing & Mechanical you wont have to worry about that. We offer full water heater service on all makes and models and water heater installation with a high quality commercial grade product line. Save on energy bills with an upgrade to your water heater!
Common Problems with Water Heaters
Here are some of the most common problems homeowners face with a water heater:
- Thermostat / Temperature control
- Leaking from corrosion, external valves
- Electrical component failure
Preventative Maintenance for water heaters
Property owners, here are some tips and tricks to get maximum life and efficiency of your water heater.
- Bi-annual flush, turn gas control to vacation, with hose drain tank at bottom of valve and let water run. This will flush sediment build up out of tank
- Check safety pressure relief valve for drips or corrosion
- Keep free from dust and moisture, it is good practice to wipe down unit and keep clean dust free atmosphere around air inlet and gas burner
Manufacture recommends life of a hot water heater is 10-15 years, if your water heater is getting up there in age, call Vio Plumbing & Mechanical our licensed master plumbers would be more then happy to help you, with multiple options for a new hot water heater to choose from.